Who can become a member?
To be a CFPA Europe member your organisation has to be regarded as the country’s principal national association for fire prevention and protection, and be supported by the national insurance organisations. Each European country can only have one member association. Check the list of current members to see if your country is already represented. For a complete overview of membership requirements, see our Statutes.
Why become a member?
As a member, your organisation has many benefits and advantages:
- You can participate in the Training, Guidelines and Security Commissions, and influence the future of safety and security in Europe.
- You can take advantage of CFPA-E’s extensive and widely recognised courses programme, and use this commercially in your own country.
- You can learn and be inspired from our growing number of fire and safety guidelines, and make use of this in your national work.
- You have access to a wide network of fire prevention, protection and safety experts throughout Europe.
- You can exchange information and resources, and share knowledge and advice on best practice, trends, new threats, solutions and technology.