The Confederation of Fire Protection Association Europe (CFPA-Europe) is an association of national organisations in Europe concerned primarily with fire prevention & protection and also safety & security and other associated risks.
CFPA Europe is the European confederation of national fire protection organisations.
CFPA-E’s products are International exchange, training, guidelines, education standards, arson prevention and conferences.
CFPA-E publish newsletters and recommendations on European level.
Conference about fire safety in hotels and other tourist accommodation facilities, which will take place in Grand Hotel Toplice in Bled, Slovenia, on 31st March and 1st April.
Fire safety requirements in hotels and other accommodations, the management methods and the labeling of the accommodation facilities from the standpoint of fire prevention and examples of good practice will be presented and discussed on the conference with following themes:
- Fire safety in hotels in the EU
- Fire safety requirements for smaller buildings with tourist accommodation
- The requirements of tourist agencies about fire safety
- Presentation of the project SAFEHOTEL
- Requirements for the safe stay of persons with disabilities
- Presentation of modern products and systems for fire protection
- Ensuring fire safety in residential premises in buildings of cultural heritage.
The web page of the event is published: http://safe-accommodation.eu/
Professionals from different sectors present solutions for fire protection and loss prevention with regional focus on April 25 and 26 in Istanbul.
On 25 and 26 April 2016, the 2nd international conference of experts on risk management, loss prevention, and fire protection will take place in Istanbul.
For further information, you can read: http://cfpa-e.eu/2-vds-conference-risk-management-and-fire-safety-in-istanbul/
The next General Assembly of CFPA Europe will take place on 18 and 19 May 2016 in Madrid.