The Confederation of Fire Protection Association Europe (CFPA-Europe) is an association of national organisations in Europe concerned primarily with fire prevention & protection and also safety & security and other associated risks.
CFPA Europe is the European confederation of national fire protection organisations.
CFPA-E’s products are International exchange, training, guidelines, education standards, arson prevention and conferences.
CFPA-E publish newsletters and recommendations on European level.
On June 2nd, 2016, the International VdS Expert Conference on Fire Protection Systems will be hosted in Zeist. Its working languages will be Dutch and English. In addition there will be an exhibition at the conference site. At the evening of June 2nd a get-together with possibilities to visit the exhibition will be held.
Key-note speakers from different countries from insurance business, industry and fire safety organisations will make presentations on the following topics:
- Certification of fire protection systems in the Netherlands
- Fire extinguishing systems using foam
- Gas extinguishing systems
- Operational readiness of old water extinguishing systems: Experiences from more than one decade “testing of old sprinkler installations”
- Sprinkler system design for storage facilities
- Fire protection concepts for power generation units
- Experiences from fire tests with Lithium–ion-batteries
You will find more information in the enclosed leaflet or by visiting our web site at www.vds.de/conference-nl
7th and 8th of December 2016: “Fire Extinguishing Systems – International” in Cologne, Germany, as part of the VdS Fire Safety Cologne
All information about the conference, exhibition and the VdS-Fire Safety Cologne can be found at www.vds.de/fire-safety