The Confederation of Fire Protection Association Europe (CFPA-Europe) is an association of national organisations in Europe concerned primarily with fire prevention & protection and also safety & security and other associated risks.
CFPA Europe is the European confederation of national fire protection organisations.
CFPA-E’s products are International exchange, training, guidelines, education standards, arson prevention and conferences.
CFPA-E publish newsletters and recommendations on European level.
Bygg Reis Deg, Lillestrøm, Norway
Trends and Applications in 2015
DITUR is the National Organization of Engineers and Technicians for Directing Fire Risks – a member of CFPA – Confederation of Fire Protection Associations International.
In the last 15 years DITUR has organized five international conferences in Belgrade – every two years – that has attracted a large number of visitors and eminent lecturers from both Serbia and abroad. This year the fifth international conference will be held on 20th and 21h of October in Sava Center, Belgrade.
DITUR’s conferences, with large number of visitors (at least 300 of them) and guests from abroad (11), present the most current achievements from the fire protection field, fire fighting tactics concerning the operational equipment and further development of Serbian fire insurance companies when it comes to the technical management of fire risks. DITUR’s lectures on this conference can help the creation and control of standards in Serbia that can equal those of the European Union. They can also point out the current problems of special requirements in field of fire protection and risk management.
International Conference DITUR 2015 will utilize typical stands (6 m2) within the exhibition space of Sava Center.
The main topics of DITUR 2015 conference are:
• Measuring Quality of Fire Safety Engineering Designs
• Architectural Trends – sub-zero; multi use; high rise
• Measuring the Cost Efficiency of Fire Engineering Design – the Cost over the Life Cycle
• Halth & safety
• How to define the goals of the Fire Safety Engineer?
• What price is paid for the level of fire safety?
• Fire Prevention
• Firefighting tactigs depending on the an able equipment
• Technical risk managment in insurance
Architects * Crisis Managers * Engineers * Evacuation Teams * Facility Managers * Fire Brigades * Fire Engineers * Health and Safety Executives * Plant Managers * Prevention Advisors * Security Coordinators * Security Managers
Aviation * Building Fire Safety * Electrical Fire Protection/Suppression * Fire Testing * Government * Health * Hospitality * Industrial Fire Protection * Public Utilities * Transportation
To access the above target audience, we offer four different levels of sponsorship, from Bronze to Platinum:
1. The Bronze Group of sponsors automatically includes those organizations that regularly pay yearly membership
dues to DITUR.
2. The Silver Sponsor Group includes organizations that have taken the standard booths during the Sava conference.
3. The group of Gold Sponsors includes organizations that have sponsored the conference with 1000 euros.
4. The Platinum group consists of organizations that have contributed 2000 euros to the conference.
For further information please contact the conference secretariat:
DITUR, Osmana Đikića 11, 11000 Belgrade
tel.: +381 11 2762 867
Fire Sector Summit – Fire Service College, Moreton in Marsh
VdS-FireSafety Cologne: Registration for trade show exhibitors now available.
The 4th VdS-FireSafety Cologne will take place on the 2nd and 3rd of December, and as usual in the Cologne Exhibition Centre. A trade show for the industry and a meeting point for its members, combined with five of the renowned VdS conferences and two forums. The opportunity is now available for interested exhibitors to secure exhibition space.
Further information can be found at: http://www.vds-brandschutztage.de/index_en.html