To provide delegates with a clear understanding of the risks associated with hot work activities, how to prevent accidents and how to act in emergency situations.
If this course is not available in your country, please contact with your member training.
All individuals undertaking hot work at temporary work sites.
Upon successful completion of the course students will be able to:
• identify hot work risks
• assess risks in specific hot work situations
• understand the contents and requirements of national standards
• understand the characteristics of gases used in hot works
• can carry out the required safety tasks prior, during and after hot work activities
• can handle hot work tools in a safe manner
• know alternate and safe work methods
• are familiar with the portable extinguishing equipment and can use it
• demonstrate a positive attitude to carrying out hot works in a safe manner
• Review of damages caused by hot works
• Safety standards and requirements
• Safety measures for hot works
• Hot works in special circumstances
• Theory of first-aid extinguishing
• Action in accident situations
• First-aid extinguishing and safety measures
• Practical work
• 12:2006 F
Delegates will be required to undertake an examination. Passing the examination may be prerequisite (in some European countries) for the award of a Hot Works Certificate which is needed when carrying out hot works.
Optional subtitle «Hot Works Operative CFPA-E»
©CFPA EUROPE 2023