Working for Fire Safety
Our goal is to prevent fires from occurring and to minimize the consequences of those that have started. With our guidelines, training, and knowledge sharing we advices how to prevent ignition of uncontrolled fires, and how to limit the development and consequences of those fires that couldn’t be prevented.
Our objective is to minimize the consequences of extreme or unusual natural events that can cause loss of life, damage to property and disrupt human activities. Mainly we are doing that by publishing guidelines and sharing knowledge. We prioritize work that can contribute to UN’s goal about climate change.
Safety and security
Our aim is to increase security and reduce harm caused by other, and to help everyone in the society, mainly companies and organisations, to unwanted change. By publishing guidelines, offering courses, and sharing knowledge we try to help companies and organisations to create the best possible solutions for protection.
Meet the Members of Management Committee
Get us know through this video.
Purpose of CFPA E’ Newsletter:
– Informe and educate people in fire safety, security and natural hazards.
– Keep customers updated on the new guidelines, training courses and research projects of our associated institutions.
– Inform and update about technological innovations.
– Inform about upcoming European and International events.
– Connect with our audience through exchange of information.
©CFPA EUROPE 2023