On April 27th, 2017, the fourth international VdS-conference on fire protection systems will take place in Warsaw (Poland). International experts from insurance sector, industry and fire protection organisations will make presentations on the following topics:
- Legal and quality marks for fire protection products and systems
- Fire protection installation from the insurers’ point of view
- Sprinkler system design for storage facilities
- Water mist system technology, VdS 3188
- Fire Detection Systems in Power Stations
- Gas extinguishing systems – Guidelines and practical experiences
- Reliable fire protection by spark extinguishing systems
- Experiences from Fire tests with Lithium-ion-batteries
In addition there will be an exhibition over two days at the conferences site. At the evening of June 26th a get-together with possibilities to visit the exhibition will be held.
“This is already the 4th conference in Warsaw, and we will offer also in 2017 an exciting information forum for planners, installers and operators of fire protection systems, as well as for fire protection engineers, fire safety officers from all industries and loss prevention experts from the insurance industry”, Tomasz Afeltowicz-Schultz, Head of VdS offices Poland and Director of the event says. “And the conference exhibition with renowned specialist companies offers also this time the optimal opportunity for the professional exchange of fire protection experts.”
Conference languages are Polish and English with simultaneous translation.
The participants of the VdS-conference have also the possibility to visit the conference of the European Fire Sprinkler Network (EFSN) on April26th, 2017, at the same place at a reduced price.
You will find more information by visiting the conference-web site at www.vds.de/conference-pl