Cologne, January 2020. The programme of the second international VdS-conference on fire protection systems, April 29th, 2020 in Bucharest (Romania), can now be downloaded as PDF-file from www.vds.de/firero. At the conference, international experts from industry and fire protection organisations will present an overview on current technology and developments as well as numerous solutions based on practical experience. The participants can look forward to the following topics:
- Automatic fire protection systems from the point of view of fire
- Sprinkler systems: new developments in the guidelines VdS CEA 4001 for planning and installation
- Major fire and reconstruction of a medium-sized sawmill
- Operational readiness of water extinguishing systems
- Automatic water extinguishing systems from view of installer
- Planning and installation of water mist systems
- Water mist protection of an underground mass transport system
In addition there will be an exhibition at the conference site where international companies will present their current solutions, among them Siemens, Salzgitter Mannesmann, Viking and FireDos. CFPA Europe will also be present at the exhibition! At the evening of April 28th a get-together with possibilities to visit the exhibition takes place.
The conference will be held in cooperation with ROFMA, the Romanian Facility Management Association.
Conference languages are Romanian and English with simultaneous translation.
Registration for exhibition and conference is now open.
More information on the conference at www.vds.de/firero.
For exhibitors: please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org