Wallisellen, 3 January 2018 – Swiss TS Technical Services AG, IWT AG (Materials Technology Institute) and Swissi AG (formerly the “Safety Institute”) are merging. As of 1 January 2018, these companies are being combined to form the new Swiss Safety Center AG, which is owned in full by the SVTI Group. For customers and business partners, this means that in future they will have access to an even wider range of services in the areas of technical safety and risk management from a single source, such as
- certifications of management systems, products and people,
- systems safety, assembly conformity, functional safety 4.0,
- safety-related calculations, simulations and model calculations,
- fire protection, occupational health and safety, operational environmental protection,
- integral risk management,
- materials technology, stationary and mobile,
- destructive and non-destructive testing and damage analyses.
The existing, extensive training offering will also be expanded.
As of 1 January 2018, all rights and obligations of Swiss TS, Swissi and IWT are transferred to Swiss Safety Center AG. The CEO of Swiss Safety Center AG is Dr Raffael Schubiger.
Contact address: Franco Brunner, Marketing/Communications, Swiss Safety Center AG, 8304 Wallisellen email@example.com, tel. +41 44 877 61 39