The aim of this course is to give the fundamental information for persons who have to deal with sprinkler systems.
If this course is not available in your country, please contact with your member training.
Individuals who need basic knowledge about water extinguishing systems for their
The students will understand design and function of water extinguishing systems
• Basic fire extinguishing systems
• Different kinds of water extinguishing systems (wet, dry, deluge, foam and others)
• Scope of protection in premises
• Classification, water density and minimum duration of operation etc.
• Water and energy supply
• Electronic monitoring, electric control of systems, alarms
• Sprinkler protection of special buildings (e.g. high rise, storage etc)
• Hydraulics (basics)
©CFPA EUROPE 2023