The aim of the course is to provide the basic knowledge about non-contact temperature measurements including knowledge on measuring technology and physics of radiation.
If this course is not available in your country, please contact with your member training.
Persons who intend to perform thermographic measurements.
• Technical qualification which is at least equivalent to that of a trained electrician and
• Training and education required under national legislation to be able to work on electrical installations
• The participants have to bring their own thermographic equipment
At the end of the course the student has the theoretical and practical knowledge to apply non-contact temperature measuring tech-niques.
• Basics of infrared thermography
• Measuring equipment – techniques
• Infrared-measuring technology
• Background temperature
• Parameters of cameras
• Heat and heat transfer
• Practical exercises
©CFPA EUROPE 2022