To provide delegates with a harmonized understanding of a range of fire risk
assessment techniques and their practical application.
If this course is not available in your country, please contact with your member training.
At the end of the course students will be able to:
Surveyors; Risk Managers; Security and Prevention Consultants; Insurers; Brokers;
Installers, designers and maintenance staff; Controllers; Inspectors.
Qualification or suitable experience in mathematics and a basic knowledge of the
concepts of fire.
• The role of Risk Assessment in Fire Inspection
• Fundamental Fire Prevention and Protection Concepts that a fire risk assessment should include
• The most common international fire risk assessment methods and other national methods (three at least)
• Presentation of the methods and practical applications
• 4:2003 F; 7:2005 F; 19:2009 F
Presentation of a project work, providing practical solutions to a hypothetical
problem utilizing at least two risk assessment methods and written examination.
Optional subtitle «Fire Risk Assessor CFPA-E»
©CFPA EUROPE 2023