To provide students with basic knowledge of prevention and protection measurements that is required according to EC directives.
If this course is not available in your country, please contact with your member training.
• Fire safety and fire protection managers
• Individuals managing flammable liquids, gases or dust
• Advisers and consultants
Basic knowledge of the characteristics of flammable liquids, gases and dust
The student will able to manage a company‘s activities concerning flammable liquids, gases or dust.
• Directive 1999/92/EC and 94/9/EC
• National legislation
• Assessment of explosion risks
• Classification of places where explosive atmosphere may occur
• Prevention and protection measurements
• Explosion protection document
• Equipment in explosive atmospheres
• 1:2002 F; 11:2005 F
Optional subtitle «Explosion Protection Officer CFPA-E»
©CFPA EUROPE 2023